Monday, November 17, 2008

Committed...

So, if you were wondering, I fulfilled my committment. Last Saturday combined two things that I really don't like at all: football and snow, but my dedication to my friend superceded all that. The only thing that got me through was thinking about how great it would feel to get back inside, take a nice hot shower, and sleep for the rest of the day. Which I did and which was everything I thought it could be and more. (We lost the football game if you were wondering.)





We had SNW again yesterday. I always get exhausted afterwards and just want to go to bed, but I realized this week was going to be really busy. But now that I'm through my Monday, the rest of the week doesn't look so bad. I just have to get through my Greek test on Wednesday. It's just a lot of memorizing that I'm so tired of doing. I feel like I'm to the point in the semester where everytime I put something in my brain another thing falls out the other side.





I'm excited to go home for Thanksgiving. I haven't been home in a long time and I haven't seen a lot of my extended family in even longer. It really surprises me when I find out that there are other people who don't have really good relationships with their cousins and their aunts and uncles and such. My cousins were my first real friends and we still remain close. In the spirit of Thanksgiving I guess you could say that I am thankful for such a strong support system of family that I know cares about me.

Here's a picture of me and some of the fam'...ok, so I'm only actually related to about half of them, but they all feel like family.






No comments: