Saturday, November 15, 2008

What did I get myself into?

So the guy that lives across the hall from me kept trying to tell me that he didn't feel like I supported him enough in his football endeavors because I hardly ever go to the games. He said that I was being a bad Hall Chaplain by not being there for him in something that he loved. I of course refuted this fact, but conceded that I would go to the last game of the season since it is against our big rivals, Defiance. He told me I have to wear his jersey (which in itself is a little weird to me...but I'm being supportive) and that I had to stay for the whole game even if they were losing big time. So I committed. Now I wake up Saturday morning before the big game and it's cold, raining and windy outside with no signs of letting up. Add this to the fact that I can barely stand football anyway.

But I'm committed.

He even said that he should play quite a bit today so that should be exciting...maybe.

Now I know how parents feel.

Go #29.

No comments: