Monday, March 23, 2009

Done...?

Well it's all over with now. My recital, that is. It went really well. Honestly there were a number of bobbles, but one of my biggest strengths is just trucking through even when things get bad. Nothing got that bad, but there were at least two word mess-ups. I'm sure no one really noticed...or at least that's what they always say. I was really pleased with how much of my extended family was there. Most of my aunts and uncles and a couple cousins on my Mom's side were there as well as a couple of aunts from my Dad's side. I did get a little razzed because none of my brothers were there, but the amount of other family made me not even think about it.

I thought that finishing it would make me just collapse into a puddle when I got back to my room. I tried to collapse, but I was just too pumped up on adrenaline or something, so I couldn't sleep. I ended up eating way too much junk (almost an entire large pizza, leftover recital punch and cookies) and now I feel all gross. I think I was actually starting to feel sick before the recital, but it held off just long enough. That would have been quite a let-down, but I am glad that it all worked out.

Now I feel like everything should have been just downhill from Sunday, but I'm realizing how busy I actually still am. This weekend is another huge weekend with a wedding, Camerata at my home church, a paper due friday, hosting a prospective student Thursday night, and I was supposed to have Sunday night worship. I think we're going to cancel SNW, though. It will all work out in the end...it always does.

I need sleep.

No comments: